EDUCATION and HEALTH EDUCATION
Physical Education Programs and
Health Education Programs in Schools will:
- Make each student a productive citizen.
- Be an inclusive activity, involving
students of all abilities with equipment adapted to the needs of each student.
- Provide a variety of physical
activities and experiences in a safe environment.
- Provide a positive experience to
motivate life-long recreational enjoyment.
- Provide an environment that treats
students with dignity and respect.
- Provide ongoing assessments aligned
with grade-level outcomes .
- Motivate students to participate in a
positive social manner.
Vision for Physical Education Programs and Health
Education Programs in Schools:
- Students will receive daily
instruction in Physical Education and Health Education by a certified teacher.
- Physical Education teachers will
constantly strive to remain current in theory and practices of Physical
Education and Health Education.